SOLD OUT! Emerging Development Professionals Leadership Circle
Friday, March 02, 2018 9:30 am
11:00 am PT
In-person | San Francisco
THIS SERIES IS SOLD OUT; A SECOND COHORT WILL BEGIN IN JULY.
The Emerging Development Professionals Leadership Circle is a monthly peer group meeting of new development professionals (0-3 years of experience) from small nonprofit organizations to share challenges and strategies for personal and organizational success. In an informal, roundtable format, you will have an opportunity to share your insights, gain practical solutions and alleviate any on-the-job isolation or stress that you might experience.
The peer circle will gather monthly at Foundation Center West in San Francisco on 5 Fridays from 9:30-11:00am, beginning on February 2nd. Dates are as follows: February 2nd, March 2nd, April 6th, May 4h, and June 1st, 2018. Participants must register before January 26th, 2018. The $125 fee covers the full cost of the series. To maximize benefit, we require attendance for the entire series in order to create an effective learning cohort.
- Cultivating funder collaborations
- Moving beyond the elevator pitch
- Landscape scanning using knowledge tools
- Career development
- Sustainability and self-care
- Emerging Development Professionals (0-3 years of development experience) located in the Bay Area
- Development professionals of smaller nonprofit organizations (budget size of less than $2 million)
- February 2nd, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- March 2nd, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- April 6th, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- May 4th, 2018- 9:30AM-11:00AM
- June 1st, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM